ActiveLife BLACKROLL The ideal tool for regeneration and self-massage
BLACKROLL® offers people of all ages and sports levels the possibility to improve their flexibility, balance, and strength by doing simple exercises and applying self massage. They are the optimal addition to classical treatment methods, such as physiotherapy, massage, Rolfing or osteotherapy.
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- Improves flexibility, mobility and performance of the muscles.
- Prevents muscle pain and typical injuries like muscle damage, occurring from overuse or repetitive movement.
- Targeted recovery of the muscles and improvement of blood circulation.
- Improves poor posture through balance work.
- BLACKROLL® allows for multifunctional use: workout and roll-out.
- Actively enhances your fitness, performance and wellbeing, and avoids pain, such as typical (sport-related) injuries.
In general we ask you to bear in mind that all BLACKROLL® products are used at one's own risk. Please find some information about contraindications here.
We recommend you to get advised by a physiotherapist, manual therapist, massage or medical specialist when in doubt or when suffering from strong pain after self-massage or recurring injuries.
The materials used in BLACKROLL® products are harmless in all aspects. PP5 (polypropylene) is used mainly for foodstuff, (food) packaging and the medical industry. BLACKROLL® products are therefore safe to use.
- Made in Germany.
- 100 % recyclable.
- 100 % free of chemicals.
- According to quality management DIN ISO 9001:2000.
- Certified with the AGR-seal (excludes "BLACKR0LL® BLOCK").
- Robust and sustainable.
- Easy to clean.
- Heat stable (min. 110 °C).
TESTED AND RECOMMENDED
The most important objective for us at BLACKROLL® is to contribute to your health and wellbeing by creating high quality products. Besides your health we care much for the health of our natural environment. Most of our products like the rolls, DUOBALLS, BALLS and MINI are therefore produced in Germany in an intelligent and energy efficient manner. And they are certified by the AGR (Aktion Gesunder Rücken e.V.) for back-friendly products - www.agr-ev.de.