ClearZal Tea Tree Foot Soak
Tea Tree Foot Soak is therapeutic and non-foaming. It is a concentrated foot soak with Tea Tree Oil designed to clean, soften and condition feet eliminating the germs that may cause fungus and bacteria. Made from all-natural European minerals and salts to gently and effectively soften, cleanse and hydrate the skin.
Why Tea Tree Foot Soak?
- A therapeutic, non-foaming foot soak that can be used as a soak or in hydrotherapy and “jetted” foot baths.
- Blended with tea tree oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus and dead sea salt, providing a medicinal aromatherapy sensation.
- Sanitizes sooths, relives itching and softens corns and calluses while helping to fight fungus and bacteria.
- Helps athlete’s foot, toenail infections and foot odor.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons to a foot basin filled with warm water.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Soak your feet for 10-20 minutes.
- Pat dry.
- Dry the feet well especially between the toes.