Wave's soft, padded jersey-lined uppers and nylon webbing toe-post make it the ultimate flip-flop for maximum comfort.
- Rubber sole
- Nylon Webbing Upper: EVA Footbed. Durable Rubber Outsole.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up. Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SANDALS: Our unisex toe-post sandal features soft nylon webbing and our biomechanically designed footbed that hugs your arches and supports your feet in all-day comfort.
- If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down. Fits medium widths. This is a Unisex Sandal.
- VIO MOTION SUPPORT: The Most Supportive Shoes Ever. Our Vio-Motion Support includes Three-Zone Comfort with Ultimate Arch Support for a difference you can feel
Our unisex toe-post sandal features soft nylon webbing and our biomechanically designed footbed that hugs your arches and supports your feet in all-day comfort.
- Vionic Technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: padded, jersey-lined upper
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
CARE & Fit Instructions:
If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down
Fits medium widths.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.