Men's Vionic, Walker Lace up Shoe. Designed to provide the maximum amount of comfort and support. Full-grain leather upper with contrasting overlays for a sporty look Lace-up closure provides a comfortable and secure fit with a cushioned collar and tongue for added support Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric lining Orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps to stabilize, support and realign feet Clinically shown to help relieve the common causes of heel and knee pain Lightweight and flexible EVA midsole helps absorb shock with a durable manmade traction outsole.
- Leather or Suede Upper. Removable Textile-covered EVA Footbed. Built in .5" elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone. Durable Rubber Outsole.
- Received APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SNEAKERS: Make a move in our perennial customer favorite Walker featuring a leather or suede upper and dual-density EVA technology for maximum stability.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up.
- Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.