Infuse your skin with Natural fresh supplies of Oils and Vitamins by incorporating a quality skin serum into your daily routine. Ultimate Dermaceuticals Skin Serum provides an advanced skin care serum that is blended with ingredients chosen for their ability to promote healthy, younger looking skin.
- This sheer, multi-tasking oil provides immediate benefits to skin. The Natural lightweight, quick-penetrating blend of over 20 natural oils infuses skin with intensive moisture plus potent antioxidants, essential nutrients for a healthy, improved appearance.
- For skin: The lightweight but concentrated formula penetrates deeply to soothe skin, and help relieve irritation, dryness and flakiness. Organic Jojoba and Coconut Oil provides anti-aging and firming benefits, while a powerful combination of antioxidant-rich Argon Oil, Organic Grape Seed oils helps reinforce skin’s natural defenses, soothe redness, and restore elasticity and suppleness.
- ulta-derm Skin Serum has many benefits, by hydrating and moisturizing the skin. Effectiveness is dependent on the individual’s response to hydration, but improvements should be seen with; Scars, Stretch Marks, Uneven Skin Tone, Aging Skin, Dehydrated Skin, Daily Skincare
- ulta-derm Skin Serum is a highly concentrated treatment that contains high levels of nourishing ingredients, to help restore moisture and elasticity to the skin. The most common benefits include hydration, increased nourishment, brightening of the skin, and in general a Healthy Natural Look and also help in strengthening skin cells.
- Provides exceptional moisturization and soothing benefits. Attributes of ulta-derm Skin Serum -- light, fast-absorbing Natural Oil used as an alternative or in addition to creams or lotions. The biggest difference between ulta-derm Skin Serum and a cream or lotion is what the formulation doesn't include. ulta-derm Skin Serum leaves out occlusive, or airtight, moisturizing ingredients such as petroleum or mineral oil that keep water from evaporating and the skin functioning normally.