The Prothotic Ultra Arch Multi-Sport Insole is a high end, medical grade full length orthotic insole designed to support medium to high arches while cushioning the rest of the foot. Most orthotics have plenty of arch support, but no cushioning, so while supporting the arch other parts of the foot can begin to ache. Other insoles are all cushioning, but no orthotic arch support, so the foot is mainly cushioned, but not supported. The difference in the biomechanically designed Ultra Arch is this sport insole takes the best from form and function of insoles and orthotics, and combines them together! This is achieved with a composite graphic arch support inlay within a zero memory polyurethane base layer, plus Vy-gel in the heel and forefoot! Where heel strike occurs, rather than feeling the composite graphic with every step on the heel bone, the Ultra Arch solves this with a Vy-Gel injection within the heel cup resulting in a cushioned heel strike and fully supported arch. The top cover has moisture wicking and anti-friction properties, keeping feet and blister free. Beneath the top cover is a 2nd layer of open cell foam allowing the top cover to move moisture through the insole and away from the feet. Forefoot pain and pressure are addressed with the soft, polyurethane based metatarsal rise. This metatarsal rise is something that must be experienced, and is much more comfortable than other designs on the market. The Ultra Arch Multi-Sport orthotic insole has been a favorite to 1000s of people for many years. This is a true combination of the best materials, designs, and expertise from many specialists in this field, and is based more on performance than packaging and marketing. Experience the insole that change the game in high end orthotic insoles!
- DESIGNED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS - ProThotics Sports Shoes Insoles have been biomechanically formulated to meet the exacting standards used by many professional footcare providers. Designed by a group of leading medical professionals, ProThotics sports cushion insoles provide a cost-effective method for treatment of many clinical pathologies diagnosed by podiatrists and other footcare professionals. These orthotics go beyond standard cushion insole products and you can feel the difference.
- PROTECTS ARCH AND METATARSAL RISE - Foot pain is common for active sports players. That’s why at ProThotics we made certain our contouring polyurethane base layer provides cushioning that never flattens, offering long lasting heel and arch support . This also helps relieve pain in the ball of the foot and guards against harmful over-pronation. Our Vy-Gel performance grade elastomer pads provide shock absorption across the forefoot and heel strike to protect against fasciitis.
- ANTIMICROBIAL MOISTURE WICKING - You’re an athlete and naturally sweat throughout your workouts. In addition to pain relief, we also targeted blister prevention with our anti-friction fabric that wicks moisture away from the foot and reduces trapped heat. We added a middle layer of Lotusof, a full length open cell, breathable, antimicrobial , anti-odor polyurethane to keep feet dry for all day comfort. Our advanced materials provide support and stability for foot health.
- TOTAL FOOT PAIN RELIEVING COMFORT - As an approved Tier 2 supplier to the military, we manufacture many of the insoles soldiers wear in their boots. If our insoles are strong enough to endure the rigorous regimen of soldiers, they will definitely support in your running, athletic or court shoes and help with plantar fasciitis , flat feet, arch pain , shin splints, over pronation, ankle pain, heel spurs, aching legs, knee pain, and lower back problems. We’ve got you covered from toes to heels.
- BACKED BY 100% QUALITY ASSURANCE - A leader in insole production since 1998, all of our ProThotics insoles are manufactured in the USA using the highest quality materials available. Our process is environmentally friendly. No mold releasing air polluting agents are ever used in our insole production. We continuously strive to reduce our dependence on oil by substituting naturally existing filler materials without compromising our commitment to provide maximum stability and comfortable insoles.