Swedish Posture Vertical Backpack
The posture vertical backpack is the first of its kind, specifically created to improve your posture. The chest crossover design allows any weight you carry to rest on your sternum, close to your center of gravity, where you are the strongest. This design also leaves your shoulders free for movement, making the backpack feel lighter as you carry your daily belongings.
Please be aware: Pacemaker patients cannot carry the Posture Vertical Backpack due to its magnetic closure.
- A revolutionized carrying system
- Weight balances on the sternum instead of the shoulders
- Ergonomic - Weight is distributed for balance
- Reduces neck and back pain distributing weight
- Engages abdominal muscles
- Expands your chest naturally which improves breathing
- Allows the spine to rest in the natural S-curve position
- Water resistant material
- Suitcase holder
- Hidden pocket for valuables
- Foldable top for adjustable volume
- Several pockets for all personal belongings
- Separate laptop compartment
- USB charger
- Ergonomic carrying system
Posture Vertical Backpack Tutorial:
ACTIVE LIFE KEY PROMISES:
- We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
- We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
- We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.
*Products, articles, videos and recommendations are not intended to diagnose or treat any condition, illness or disease. 100% money back guarantee