- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain and knee pain, related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance.
Orthaheel Vionic Endurance:
Find a comfortable pair of shoes with the trendy Vionic with Orthaheel Endurance. Constructed with rich leather upper and synthetic and mesh panels, this men’s athletic shoe has signature print logo and lace-up closure for easy entry and customized fit. It has a detachable, podiatrist- designed, biomechanical orthotic insole with deep heel cup that helps support the feet and realign the legs, improving posture and balance.
With a lightweight, supple EVA midsole, it absorbs shock and minimizes stress on the feet, ankles, and knees. This APMA seal received shoe features Vionic's Orthaheel Supportive Technology that helps decrease over-pronation to alleviate associated common pains. Sturdy, supple rubber traction outsole. Walk with ease and comfort in the trendy Vionic with Orthaheel Endurance.
US SHOE SIZE