NORDIQ Nutrition Magnesium Wholefood Powder offers an excellent utilization of magnesium in malate form along with synergistic phyto-nutrients in powder form. The product contains nutritious green vegetables and is completely vegan and additive-free. It is used for exercise, as well as to support physical and mental stress.
Magnesium is a nutrient that the body needs to stay healthy. It is important for many processes in the body, including regulating muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. The intake of magnesium is also crucial for body recovery and tissue repair.
NORDIQ Nutrition Magnesium Wholefood Powder contains magnesium in a highly absorbable malate form. In addition, the powder naturally contains magnesium-rich vegetables, which also includes plenty of other essential minerals.
- Contains highly absorbable magnesium malate.
- Contains synergistic and nutritious green vegetables that enhance the use of magnesium in the body.
- Beetroot and cocoa contain plant nutrients that support heart health.
- Participates in the maintenance of normal musculoskeletal health.
- Reduces fatigue, exhaustion, and supports normal energy metabolism.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Fully additive and filler free.
- Contains no sweeteners or sugar.
- Does not contain gluten, wheat, milk, soy or yeast.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of water, juice, smoothie or protein powder 1-2 times a day.
- Recommended for 30 min before physical exercise or before bedtime to increase relaxation.
- One teaspoon contains 375 mg of magnesium (100% of the recommended daily intake)
- It should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant women are advised to talk to a doctor or health care professional before taking any supplements.
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
1. We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
2. We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
3. We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.