Humantool Pilot Spot Backrest
The keys to healthy back posture: Humantool Pilot Spot brings the back into a supportive upright position and thus straightens the spine. This upright posture serves to minimize strain in back, shoulders, and neck.
Humantool Pilot Spot acts as bearing, which the back rests upon while being in continuous light motion. This serves to activate all back muscles and the entire metabolism. When locomotion ends, pain and numbness set in.
Why Pilot Spot?
- Adjustable to fit with all kinds of seats
- Ideally suitable for drivers
- Use for office chairs
- Take it with you when you travel, e.g. by airplane
- Infinitely variable and simple height adjustment
- Special feature of viscoelastic cushioning Pharma Foam: weight balancing effects
- Weight balancing effects
- Ventilation ducts reduce perspiration
- Washable cover
In an air force lab, Humantool Backrests were tested under the extreme conditions fighter pilots are exposed to. Humantool also produces backrests for hundreds of airline pilots in civil aviation. The G-forces in aviation may be tremendous; however, the backs of ordinary car drivers and office workers also require improved conditions.