HighRoller Ergonomic Foam Roller Rolling Elevation
HighRoller's adjustable elevation allows you to roll hard-to-reach muscle groups in the legs like the calf, quad and glutes. HighRoller is also wider than conventional foam rollers to cover larger areas. With sturdy, adjustable legs, the HighRoller remains stationary during the massage and allows for more versatile use compared to a basic foam roller.
- Improves blood circulation, muscle metabolism and relaxes soft tissues
- Improves flexibility and mobility
- Decreases the risk of sprains, injuries and relieves chronic pain
- Three different settings: High, low and angled
- Removable stands
- Each short plastic legs has grip on the bottom surface
- Measurements: H: 1ft 4.73in, W: 51ft 9.25in
- Weight: 5lb,12oz
- Weight limit: 265lb
- One year warranty
- Patented and trademarked product.