Gordon's Vite A Creme
Gordon’s Vite A Creme is prepared with the extra–strength Vitamin A formula of 100,000 IU/oz. in a rich base of quality emollients. This lightly scented, water soluble, non-greasy, white cream is ideal for general skin care, as well as for geriatric and diabetic skin, and dry foot conditions. It is helpful in the treatment of fissures, chafed skin, and sensitive or irritated skin. It is also useful for nursing home or bedridden patients.
Why Vite A Creme?
Vitamin A offers the cosmetic advantages of increasing the skin’s elasticity and softness, and rendering useful treatment of such seasonal problems as dryness, sun and wind burn because of its normalizing properties. Vitamin A can increase the amount of protein and thickness of the skin surface, thereby fortifying and improving the skin’s condition. The use of vitamins, such as Vitamin A, on the skin can aid in preventing, retarding, or arresting certain degenerative changes associated with the aging process, such as dry and scaly skin and the formation of wrinkles. Because natural Vitamin A is used in Gordon’s Vite A Creme, it can maintain soft and smooth skin by replenishing nature’s moisture.
Vite A Creme Facts:
- Prepared with the extra-strength Vitamin A formula
- Scented, water soluble, non-greasy, white cream is ideal for general skin care
- For geriatric and diabetic skin, and dry foot conditions
- Helpful in the treatment of fissures, chafed skin, and sensitive or irritated skin
- Useful for nursing home or bedridden patients
Vitamin A Palmitate 100,000 IU/oz
Water, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, White Wax, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Oleic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, and Fragrance
Massage into dry skin areas once or twice daily or as prescribed by a Physician.
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
1. We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
2. We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
3. We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.