Mycomist is a fungicidal, sanitizing deodorant spray for shoes and boots which utilizes the triple action of Chlorophyll, Formalin, and Benzalkonium Chloride. Mycomist is a fungicidal, sanitizing deodorant spray for shoes and boots which utilizes the triple action of Chlorophyll, Formalin, and Benzalkonium Chloride. Known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in Mycomist. For use on material objects only.
Avoid breathing vapors. Irritates eyes, nose and throat. In the event of eye contact: Copiously flush with water and immediately seek medical attention. If conscious, give eight ounces (240 mL) of milk, water, or water with activated charcoal. Adverse Reactions: Erythema, edema, rash, pruritus, urticaria. Discontinue use of Mycomist in shoes and treat reaction appropriately.
• NOT FOR APPLICATION ON THE HUMAN BODY
• Keep out of reach of children.
• For external use only.
• DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
1. We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
2. We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
3. We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.