Significant evidence shows that Vitamin E Acetate, when topically applied, can play an important role in the war against premature skin aging. Vitamin E may also aid in wound healing (anti-scarring). Aloe Vera Gel has been used as a home remedy for skin care for thousands of years. This lightly scented, white lotion is ideal for the elderly, for diabetic skin, dry skin conditions and nursing home or bedridden patients. It is beneficial in the treatment of fissures (cracks), chapped, sensitive, or irritated skin.
• A fine, enriching lotion to help nature's smooth healing process and restore skin to its youthful appearance.
• Vitamin A can increase the amount of protein and thickness of the skin surface, thereby fortifying and improving the skin's condition.
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
- We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
- We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
- We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.