HighHealer & ActiveLife RevitaDerm Urea 40 & ActiveLife Tinea-4D Antifungal Cream
This is the perfect kit to take care of your feet the right way. Relieve foot pain, soften your feet and help treat any current foot conditions you are dealing with!
HighHealer - World's First Portable 5-In-1 Foot Therapy Device
HighHealer allows you to treat and exercise areas of the foot, ankle and calf not only in less time, but more effectively. Whether you are a person suffering from severe foot pain or a professional athlete looking to build strength and improve performance, HighHealer has multiple functions to maximize results efficiently.
Five key areas which the HighHealer focuses on:
- Reduces inflammation
- Stretches the Plantar Fascia ligament
- Strengthens the smaller muscles that stabilize your feet
- Loosens calf tightness
- Massages feet
How To Use HighHealer:
ActiveLife RevitaDerm Urea 40:
#1 Physician Formula for Diabetics. RevitaDerm is medical-strength care for thick, dry, callused skin. Formulated for patients who seek relief from damaged, callused, fissured and dry, rough skin. RevitaDERM 40 contains no added water or perfumes.
- Contains a prescription-strength concentration of Urea (40%)
- Effectively removes painful calluses, rapidly
- Gently exfoliated dead skin and rehydrates skin to a healthy appearance
- Comes with a FREE Pumice Stone and Brush to help loosen and remove dry skin build-up
- Conveniently available in both a 4 ounce or 8 ounce jar
- Formulated specifically for diabetic skin conditions including dry, callused skin.
- Apply as needed to dry skin areas
- Best applied to affected areas immediately after showering and just before bedtime
ActiveLife Tinea-4D Antifungal Cream:
Cures most Athlete's Foot (tinea pedis), most Jock Itch (tinea cruris) and Ringworm (tinea corporis). Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaly skin between the toes / feet.
- Antifungal Cream
- 1.25 FL OZ
Undecylenic Acid: 13%
- Undecylenic acid topical cream is used to treat skin infections that are caused by fungus, such as athlete's foot, jock itch, itching, burning, and chafing.
HighHealer How To Basics: