It's true what they say, sometimes less really is more. Case in hand, our Tank Top. Take a casual-cool approach with this ultra-comfy and supple style, the perfect base layer to all your looks. Featuring a scoop neckline, this tank top is an understated essential to add to your collection of ladies tops. Cut from our signature soft and stretchy bamboo viscose fabric, we make our tank tops long so they can be worn pulled down to hip-length, or gathered over your hips.
With its wide straps to disguise your bra, this tank top is streamlined to fit close to the body. Minimalist and refined, our Tank Top is ideal for wearing under chunky knits on colder days, or alone when it's hot out. Simply tuck this tee into your pants and you'll be good to go.
Fit & Features:
- Fit: Slim - streamlined to fit close to the body
- Scoop neckline
- Wide comfortable strap
- Wide straps for excellent bra disguise
The choice for comfort
- Never has ecowear been so luxurious. Boody is as soft as your favorite pajamas, but performs as high-quality activewear.
- Stay cool in the summer and warm in winter, without bulk. Bamboo fiber is lighter and softer than cotton and perfect for layering.
- No one likes being clingy. Unlike traditional cotton basics, Boody will keep its distance as bamboo fibers prevent static build-up.
Boody: Good for you and good for the earth. Take a look at our brand-specific sizing below:
Live and enjoy life in eco clothing essentials made from bamboo yarn. Boody fits who you are, where you are, and whatever you do – all with comfortable luxury.
The choice for health
Breathable + Moisture Wicking
- As you take a deep breath, your Boody Eco-Wear will too. Bamboo fiber has micro-gaps, which pull away moisture and keep air flowing.
The Choice for Sustainability:
No pesticides. No insecticides. No fertilisers. Ok, we're off to a good start...
Grown without artificial irrigation
Producing commercial harvests of bamboo requires only rainwater. What’s more, all water used in the production process is recycled and re-used.
Fast growing, regenerating
?The fastest growing woody plant in the world, some species of bamboo shoot up as much as over three feet a day! New stems are able to be harvested again and again. Honestly, try to wrap your mind around that.