- 80% bamboo viscose, 13% nylon. 7% spandex.
- Keep it simple. Sustainably sourced bamboo, ethically made; this is fashion you can feel good about.
- These sporty full coverage undies are seam free, have a soft, wide ribbed waistband, mid-rise and gentle stretch to hug every curve. Boyleg briefs are perfect for your daily rotation, or as a modesty play under skirts and dresses.
- Signature bamboo viscose cloth is cooling, breathable and great for sensitive skin.
- This item runs small. We suggest you size up.
Low leg, high comfort – women's underwear just got exciting. Crafted using our premium bamboo viscose fabric, this sporty cut is definitely a winner. These fabulously soft boyleg undies hug every curve comfortably with a gentle stretch that turns them into an absolute favorite. Featuring a soft, ribbed waistband and our signature seamfree sides, this pair of bamboo viscose underwear provides full coverage. Not only is our ultra-soft fabric gentle on your skin, but it's gentle on the environment too. Organically-grown bamboo is used to create our signature soft and durable fabric which feels like a dream to wear. The fabric is naturally breathable, thermo-regulating and incredibly soft for pure comfort all day long.
Features & Fit:
- Soft, ribbed waistband
- Mid to low rise
- Full coverage
- Side seamfree
The choice for comfort
- Never has ecowear been so luxurious. Boody is as soft as your favorite pajamas, but performs as high-quality activewear.
- Stay cool in the summer and warm in winter, without bulk. Bamboo fiber is lighter and softer than cotton and perfect for layering.
- No one likes being clingy. Unlike traditional cotton basics, Boody will keep its distance as bamboo fibers prevent static build-up.
Boody: Good for you and good for the earth. Take a look at our brand-specific sizing below:
Organically grown bamboo
No chemicals, no sprays, no fertilizers. Our original bamboo grows like a weed with just natural rainwater, saving millions of gallons. Ok, we're off to a good start.
Grown without artificial irrigation
Producing commercial harvests of bamboo requires only rainwater. What’s more, all water used in the production process is recycled and reused.
Fast growing, regenerating
The fastest growing woody plant in the world, some species of bamboo shoot up as much as over three feet a day! New stems are able to be harvested again and again.