- 80% bamboo viscose, 13% nylon. 7% spandex.
- Keep it simple. Sustainably sourced bamboo, ethically made; this is fashion you can feel good about.
- Our seamfree Padded Shaper Crop Bralette pulls on with ease, feels wonderfully comfortable and has light support and all-day comfort in a sustainable eco fabric alternative to cotton.
- We’ve done away with all the nasty things – no clasps, no fasteners, and no underwire. No metal at all.
- Signature bamboo viscose cloth is cooling, breathable and great for sensitive skin.
Need some support? Our Padded Shaper Crop Bralette is just the ticket. Perfect for everyday wear, this bamboo viscose bra pulls on with ease, feels wonderfully comfortable and provides gentle support. We've done away with all the nasty things – the straps that dig in, the tricky fastenings and the wires. Let's face it, no one likes wires in their bra. Featuring removable padding, contour ribbing and comfortable straps, this bamboo viscose bra really does have it all. The Padded Shaper Crop Bra is crafted from our signature organically-grown bamboo viscose blend. This is because at Boody we see bamboo as a dream fibre – better for the environment, a dream to wear, durable and superbly soft. Give this beautiful sustainable fabric bra a spin.
Features & Fit:
- Absolutely no wires, clasps, or fasteners.
- Removable padding
- Contour ribbing for support
- Comfort wide straps for gentle support
- Soft Breathable Eco Fashion for Sensitive Skin
The choice for comfort
- Never has ecowear been so luxurious. Boody is as soft as your favorite pajamas, but performs as high-quality activewear.
- Stay cool in the summer and warm in winter, without bulk. Bamboo fiber is lighter and softer than cotton and perfect for layering.
- No one likes being clingy. Unlike traditional cotton basics, Boody will keep its distance as bamboo fibers prevent static build-up.
Boody: Good for you and good for the earth. Take a look at our brand-specific sizing below:
The Choice for Sustainability:
No pesticides. No insecticides. No fertilisers. Ok, we're off to a good start...
Grown without artificial irrigation
Producing commercial harvests of bamboo requires only rainwater. What’s more, all water used in the production process is recycled and re-used.
Fast growing, regenerating
?The fastest growing woody plant in the world, some species of bamboo shoot up as much as over three feet a day! New stems are able to be harvested again and again.