- 80% bamboo viscose, 13% nylon. 7% spandex.
- Keep it simple. Sustainably sourced bamboo, ethically made; this is fashion you can feel good about.
- These sporty full coverage undies are seam free, have a soft, wide ribbed waist band, mid-rise and gentle stretch to hug every curve. Boyleg briefs are perfect for your daily rotation, or as a modesty play under skirts and dresses.
- Signature bamboo viscose cloth is cooling, breathable and great for sensitive skin.
- This item runs small. We suggest you size up.
Low leg, high comfort – women's underwear just got exciting. Crafted using our premium bamboo viscose fabric, this sporty cut is definitely a winner. These fabulously soft boyleg undies hug every curve comfortably with a gentle stretch that turns them into an absolute favorite. Featuring a soft, ribbed waistband and our signature seamfree sides, this pair of bamboo viscose underwear provides full coverage. Not only is our ultra-soft fabric gentle on your skin, but it's gentle on the environment too. Organically-grown bamboo is used to create our signature soft and durable fabric which feels like a dream to wear. The fabric is naturally breathable, thermo-regulating and incredibly soft for pure comfort all day long.
Features and Fit:
- Soft, ribbed waistband
- Mid to low rise
- Full coverage
- Side seamfree
The choice for comfort:
- Never has ecowear been so luxurious. Boody is as soft as your favorite pajamas, but performs as high-quality activewear.
- Stay cool in the summer and warm in winter, without bulk. Bamboo fiber is lighter and softer than cotton and perfect for layering.
- No one likes being clingy. Unlike traditional cotton basics, Boody will keep its distance as bamboo fibers prevent static build-up.
Boody: Good for you and good for the earth. Take a look at our brand-specific sizing below:
The Choice for Sustainability:
Organically grown bamboo
No chemicals, no sprays, no fertilizers. Our original bamboo grows like a weed with just natural rainwater, saving millions of gallons. Ok, we're off to a good start...
Grown without artificial irrigation
Producing commercial harvests of bamboo requires only rainwater. What’s more, all water used in the production process is recycled and re-used.
Fast growing, regenerating
?The fastest growing woody plant in the world, some species of bamboo shoot up as much as over three feet a day! New stems are able to be harvested again and again.