The stimulation of surface fascia with the BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER has a variety of effects. The nerve endings in the skin and upper layers of the fascia are stimulated. For chronic pain, this can break the pain feedback loops. The tissues will be optimally prepared for subsequent therapeutic treatments. The tingling, perfusion-supporting effect is felt immediately, and pain sensitivity is significant reduced after just a short period of use. In combination with treatment of deeper layers of tissue, the BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER can regulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- Stimulation of the surface fascia layers
- You'll feel the tingling, perfusion-supporting effect immediately
- Pain sensitivity is reduced
- Can regulate collagen and elastin production
- Made in Ukraine
Application of Needleroller:
The pressure of the BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER can be dispensed with great precision. Roll it back and forth on the skin to stimulate the free nerve endings in the skin. The NEEDLEROLLER is particularly well-suited for stimulating the reflex and acupuncture zones. It is also perfect for preparing to work with the BLACKROLL STANDARD, the BLACKROLL MINI, the BLACKROLL DUOBALL, and the BLACKROLL RELEAZER, but it can also be used after rollout.
Size & Weight:
- 10" x 3.5" x 2.5, 6.3oz (26 cm x 9 cm x 6.5 cm, 180 g)
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 x BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER
- 1 x BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER manual
The needles are configured in such a way that an optimum, health-supporting stimulus is applied without damaging the skin. As a result, when using the BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER for personal use, it is sufficient to clean it at regular intervals with water, soap, and a brush. The metals, specifically selected for their stimulating effect, are not rust-resistant; dry the BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER carefully with a conventional hair dryer. If you use the NEEDLEROLLER in your therapeutic practice, please follow the standard cleaning protocol, but be sure to use only chlorine-free sterilization agents. The BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER should be stored between 10 and 40 degrees Celsius and away from moisture (humidity lower than 80%). Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
Warnings and Contraindications:
Reduce the pressure or take a break in application if redness or skin irritation develop. If the stimulation seems too intensive to you at first, you can place a thin cloth between the roller and your skin to ease it. Consult your doctor before using the BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER if you suffer from any of the following:
- Acute infections
- Acute or febrile phases of chronic diseases
- Acute trauma or diseases (such as broken bones, blood clots, thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Varicose veins
- After surgery, or in case of wounds, burns, or freezing injuries
- Skin diseases
- If you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- Free Fascia Training App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blackroll-faszientraining/id1220747715?l=de&ls=1&mt=8
If you are uncertain regarding other diseases or if you are pregnant, be sure to discuss it in advance with your doctor or therapist.
"The BLACKROLL NEEDLEROLLER is a great tool for anybody who wants to lead a healthy lifestyle. Its efficiency is just as unique as its simplicity and reliability of use. Its effectiveness is based on a combination of reflex zone activation and mechanical and biochemical reaction to thousands of metal needles." - Nikolay Lyapko, medical specialist and developer of Dr. Lyapko applicators
How To Use Needleroller:
ACTIVE LIFE KEY PROMISES:
1. We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.?
2. We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.?
3. We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.
*Products, articles, videos and recommendations are not intended to diagnose or treat any condition, illness or disease. 100% money back guarantee