BLACKROLL LOOP BAND
Blackroll Loop Bands are especially good for training smaller muscle leg chains, leading to better body stability and reduced risk of injury. The natural rubber, skin-friendly textiles.
- Available in different resistance levels: orange – light; green – medium; blue – strong.
- Flexible training without unpleasant pulling on the skin, thanks to skin-friendly textiles.
- Unique patented textile material for greater training comfort.
Which fitness band is right for me?
The LOOP BAND is available in 6 different colours. Each colour stands for an intensity:
- Yellow = Extra Light.
- Orange = Light.
- Red = Moderate.
- Green = Medium.
- Blue = Strong.
- Black = Extra Strong.
Size & Weight:
- 32 cm x 6 cm, 57 g (Yellow).
- 32 cm x 6 cm, 57 g (Orange).
- 32 cm x 6 cm, 64 g (Red).
- 32 cm x 6 cm, 64 g (Green).
- 32 cm x 6 cm, 70 g (Blue).
- 32 cm x 6 cm, 70 g (Black).
For beginners and less trained people we recommend a lighter band (yellow to red). As an athlete and trained person you can reach for a stronger band (green to black).
The tensile forces differ at a band stretch of 100% depending on the band: 2.6kg (yellow), 2.9kg (orange), 4.0kg (red), 4.9kg (green), 6.7kg (blue), 7.2kg (black). The higher the tensile force in kg, the higher the resistance of the band.
General Training Instructions:
- Check BLACKROLL BANDS for damage before every training and only use BANDS in perfect condition.
- Start off at lower resistance until you have mastered the exercises. Only then, we suggest moving to higher resistance and/or more repetitions.
- Carry out all exercises as smoothly and slowly as possible.
- Breathe calmly and regularly while training.
- Exhale during the challenging part of the movement.
- Avoid holding your breath.
- Stop exercising immediately if you experience pain of any kind.
- If you have injuries or previous injuries, speak with your doctor or therapist before beginning the exercise program.