450 mg of niacin bound to inositol, which slows the release of niacin up to 10 hours. Provides the traditional benefits of niacin without the flush and uncomfortable side effects that may accompany large doses of plain niacin. Inositol hexanicotinate has the same cardiovascular supporting properties as traditional niacin.
• Provides the benefits of conventional niacin therapy without the side effects
• Slowly and continuously metabolized, not reaching maximum serum levels for up to 10 hours after ingestion
• Several decades of essentially risk-free clinical history
• General cardiovascular health - may reduce incidence of CV lesions
• For patients currently taking niacin complaining of facial flushing and skin warmth
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
- We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
- We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
- We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.