Each Essential Nutrition Pack contains 30 individual packets which contain a disintegration-tested multi vitamin (1 tablet), concentrated EPA/DHA omega-3 fish oil (2 softgels), vitamin D3 – cholecalciferol (2 softgels) & magnesium from organic chelate sources (2 capsules). The Essential Nutrition Pack is a 1-month supply of supplements which provide a solid nutritional foundation.
• Multivitamin and Minerals: The modern diet is known to be deficient in numerous micronutrients. Supplementation with a multivitamin/mineral can help address many of these deficiencies. Low micronutrient intake may accelerate the aging process and promote the diseases of aging and other chronic diseases. Use of a multivitamin is thought by many authorities to be a wise preventive strategy in addition to a healthy diet. Iron should be taken only by those who have an iron deficiency.
• Vitamin D3: We derive virtually no vitamin D from the diet, as we are supposed to get vitamin D from the sun. Most Americans are chronically deficient in vitamin D. Sunscreen with an SPF of 8 reduces vitamin D production by 95%. Deficiency in this essential vitamin promotes a chronic inflammatory state and has been associated with many negative issues related to bone, cardiovascular, mental and immune system health. Vitamin D deficiency is also strongly related to the expression of pain.
• EPA/DHA from Fish Oil: Supplementing with omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA) addresses the deficiency of omega-3's in the modern diet and helps balance our ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids. Adequate omega-3 intake helps to balance inflammatory activity and promote health. Adequate levels of omega-3 fatty acids help to promote joint and bone health, mental/emotional health, heart health, proper blood sugar regulation, nervous system health, and skin and eye health.
• Magnesium: Magnesium is chronically deficient in the modern diet, which promotes a chronic inflammatory state. Magnesium plays a role in over 300 bodily enzymatic reactions, which is why magnesium deficiencies are associated with very diverse clinical manifestations, even sudden death. Magnesium is critical for cardiovascular health, cellular energy production (ATP), neurological health, glucose metabolism, calcium transport, nerve signal conduction, and the maintenance of joint and bone health.
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
- We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
- We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
- We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.