Bugs BeGone is a DEET-free natural insect repellent, comprised of six different essential oils whose aromas, so pleasing and attractive to humans, keep the bugs away. Effective against mosquitoes that my carry the West Nile Virus and Deer Ticks that may carry Lyme's Disease
How to use:
Spray generously on arms, legs or any exposed areas vulnerable to bites. Bugs BeGone can be sprayed on clothing as well. For applications to the face, neck and head, spray on hands and rub onto the face, neck and head. Apply every two hours for adequate protection. Reapply as needed.
• Bugs BeGone Pets has been specially formulated with a milder scent to keep your pets happy naturally!
• Effectively repels mosquitoes, ants, fleas, chiggers, ticks, and other biting insects
• With Amrita’s quick and easy travel sized, recyclable bottle you can repel the pesky pests anywhere and anytime without the worries of staining your clothes or leaving your skin feeling greasy!
• DEET-free and comprised of six pure essential oils leaving a fresh sweet lemon-like fragrance
• Effective against mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile Virus and deer ticks that may carry Lyme’s disease
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
- We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
- We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
- We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.