NORDIQ Nutrition B-Complex contains nutrients that help B vitamins work optimally. The plants contained in the product support the balance between body and mind, and vitamin C prevents fatigue while supporting resistance. This product is suitable for a busy and stressed person and is ideal for fatigue and exhaustion, as well as for exercise support.
Vitamin B is essential for energy metabolism, nervous system function and normal cognitive functions. NORDIQ Nutrition Vitamin B Complex contains all bioactive coenzyme B vitamins. The vegetables in this product support healthy energy, metabolism and nervous system function.
The NORDIQ Botanical Complex has been carefully developed to produce a synergistic effect. Fresh-freeze-dried and organic-quality plants are rich in nutrients and are rich in healthy, vitality-enhancing polyphenols.
Where do we get B vitamins?
There are eight different B vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12. Most of these come from whole grains, dairy products, meat, fish, vegetables and fruits. However, there is one vitamin B that is only available from products of animal origin - B12. For this reason, it is important for vegans and vegetarians to choose a high-quality supplement containing vitamin B12 in their diet. B-Complex contains vitamin B12 which is VERY important for vegans. B-Complex contains the NORDIQ Horizontal Plant Combination which has been developed to enhance the utilization of B vitamins in the body specifically for vegans and vegetarians. It includes among many others: fresh-freeze dried rose root extract, lemon balm, Russian root and alfalfa.
- Contains coenzyme-shaped, bioactive forms of vitamin B that are well absorbed.
- Contains methylated B9 and B12 vitamins.
- Vitamin C in abdominal form supports the function of the adrenal gland in conjunction with calcium and magnesium, which are important for the nervous system.
- The green tea leaves naturally contain the amino acid L-theanine, which are soothing.
- In lemon balm, Siberian Ginseng and rose root are traditionally prestigious, used to support health and stress.
- The product also contains polyphenol-rich plants, such as hibiscus, green tea, turmeric and grape seed extract, which may have favorable, hormonal effects.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Fully additive and filler free.
- Contains no sweeteners or sugar.
- Contains no gluten, wheat, milk, soy or yeast.
- 1-2 vegetable capsules a day with a meal. Do not exceed the dose.
- It should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Pregnant women are advised to talk to a doctor or health care professional before taking any supplements.