How many nutrients are absorbed from the food you eat?
NORDIQ Nutrition Digestive Complex supports your digestion effectively and gently, helping to break down fats, proteins and starch from food and prevent post-meal bloating. The combination of high-quality, organic, plant based, herbal digestive enzymes nourish your digestive system comprehensively. This is ideal for stomach sufferers who want to maintain their intestinal well-being on a daily basis.
Fats, proteins and starches need digestive enzymes to break down properly so the nutrients in the food are absorbed optimally by the body. Digestion and intestines are easily affected by poor diet, stress, aging, intense workouts and environmental factors.
The NORDIQ Botanical Complex has been carefully developed to produce a synergistic effect. Fresh-freeze-dried and organic-quality plants are rich in nutrients and rich in polyphenols with a hormonal effect, thus increasing health and vitality.
Peppermint leaf may relieve digestive symptoms, such as gas, bloating and indigestion. It relaxes your digestive system and may easy pain.
Fennel seeds may aid healthy digestion and treat bloating, gas or cramps. It can help smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal system relax and reduce stomach cramps. Fennel has traditionally been used to relieve digestive pain.
Artichokes protect against heart disease, nourish the liver and digestive tract, and reduce inflammation in the body.
Ginger aids the digestive tract by toning muscles in the intestine and stimulates the breakdown of food. This helps soothe gas pains, digest and metabolize fats and relieve common stomach pains.
Chaga is also traditionally used in Finland and is mainly an adaptogenic fungus growing on birch. It contains a wide range of prebiotic and health-related ingredients such as betaglucans, polysaccharides and betulinic acid.
Plants rich in polyphenols such as larch and nettle are thought to have numerous health effects. They also contain the essential green leaves such as chlorophyll.
The Digezyme ® digestive enzyme combination contains high quality herbal enzymes produced by the fermentation process. Amylase, protease and lipase support the digestion of carbohydrates and starches, protein and fats. In addition, lactose-cleaving lactase enzyme in milk and cellulase, which helps break down hard-to-break fibers, are included.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Fully additive and filler free.
- Does not contain flavoring, sweetening agents or any sugar.
- Does not contain gluten, wheat, milk, soy or yeast.
- 1-2 capsules with food.
- It should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant women are advised to talk to a doctor or health care professional before using supplements.
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
1. We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
2. We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
3. We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.