Top Pick For Oxygen Magazines 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Fitness Lovers
HighBaller Adjustable Twin Ball Massager
HighBaller is the only twin-ball massager with width adjustable, angled massage balls used for self-myofascial release (SMR) to loosen up stiff and tight muscles.
The adjustability allows HighBaller to be used anywhere on the body in a way no other self-massage tool is able to. HighBaller has an immediate pain-relieving effect by quieting down pain receptors and in the long term will help release stiff and tight muscles to make your everyday life enjoyable again. The balls are firm. Some users experience discomfort when lying down on the angled balls. It's not necessary to roll the balls on your back. Use direct pressure for trigger point release!
- Opens tight muscles and adnate tissues
- Improves mobility and flexibility to allow correct joint and postural alignment
- Boosts muscle metabolism and reduces edema
- Helps to prevent injuries and relieves pain
How to use HighBaller:
Follow the trigger point map to locate your pain area. Red glowing areas show pain points where the HighBaller will be used. The full trigger point map will be included with the product.
The stand of HighBaller is imprinted with numbers 1-5, allowing you to always place the massaging balls in the same positions for optimum use. Once the balls are in your preferred position and width, use the removable locking pins to lock the balls in place. Pins rotate in their slots from a ‘locked’ to ‘unlocked’ position. You will know the pin is locked when it no longer rotates freely. To remove the balls from their mounted points, rotate pin to unlock position and remove by sliding it out.
To remove the balls from the stand entirely, place the hole in the end of the locking pins over the plastic tabs at the top of the balls. Align hole with tabs, press down, and feel the balls click and unlock. You can then remove the balls.
NEW HighBaller Gel Wall Mount Now Included:
Thousands of people have used HighBaller to find comfort and improve their performance. And now, we've designed a way to make it even better, faster and more enjoyable. HighBaller now comes with a reusable wall mount so you can mount your HighBaller to any wall and apply just the amount of pressure needed. You can mount it to any wall and can move it to different locations for a hands-free massage.
- Mount to wall to contact hard - to - reach areas of the body
- Perfect way to hit tight spots in upper and lower back, shoulders and neck
- Apply the perfect amount of pressure to sooth painful muscles
- Prevent injury and perform better by performing massages anywhere, anytime
- Provides upgraded use for your HighBaller
1) Remove plastic. Stick the gel pad to the base of the HighBaller
2) Remove the second piece of plastic and stick it to your wall of preference.
3) Make sure the adjustable pins on the HighBaller are facing upwards for proper placement
4) Enjoy your massage! Target your neck and back muscles for a deep tissue, hands-free experience.
5) When removing from the wall, pull from the top of the base slowly.
6) Re-apply the plastic pieces to both sides of the gel pad to safely store for later use.
HighBaller has two massage balls that rotate on top of a width adjustable stand. The stand makes HighBaller comfortable to use and keeps the massage balls in the correct place. The underside of the stand is made from non-slip material to keep the stand stationary.
- Comes fully assembled
- Specs: 10" X 4", Weight 2 lbs
- Patent and trademark pending
- Manufactured in Finland
- One year warranty
- User Manual & Trigger Point Map Included: Helps you to locate your triggers and pain areas
- 1 Year Warranty
HighBaller- Your Personal Massage Therapist
HighBaller - Techniques
HighBaller Gel Wall Mount Instructions
|“As a Physiotherapist, my body is under stress daily from lifting, training and helping my clients, so the HighBaller has helped me to recover my tight muscles. I can recommend this product for my customers who suffer from muscle tightness.”
--Tuula Paasiaho, Physiotherapist. Over 30 years of experience in physiotherapy.
“The HighBaller surprised me positively. HighBaller is a small compact device which is easy to use. I was able to localize tight spots from my body. I recommend this product for easier self-care.”
“The easiest way to describe the product is CLEVER. I have tried many different massage tools for a long time to provide self muscle care. So far regular massage products have been quite hard to use. I think the adjustable width and the base are the key things for making muscle care easier”