BLACKROLL LOOP BANDS (30 cm) are especially good for training smaller muscle chains, leading to better body stability and reduced risk of injury. The natural rubber, sheathed in skin-friendly textiles, offers all the advantages of a flexible piece of training equipment without the unpleasant pulling on the skin, so it increases the fun of exercise.
BLACKROLL products are the ideal companions for anyone wanting to improve performance through functional training, because their deliberate instability as fitness equipment makes it quick and easy to increase the degree of difficulty of classic exercises.
Benefits of using resistance bands in your daily training include:
- Performing strength training exercises without weights
- Get a full-body workout with added variety and intensity
- Inexpensive, easy to store and perfect for exercise on-the-go
- Easy to use alone or combine with other equipment
- Targeted muscle care
Made in Germany
- The highest product quality
- Made with materials certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX
- Unique patented textile material for pleasant training comfort
- Suitable for people with allergies – no skin contact with rubber or latex
- Pleasant haptics
- Robust and absolutely resistant material
General Training Instructions:
- Check BLACKROLL BANDS for damage before every training and only use BANDS in perfect condition
- Start off at lower resistance until you have mastered the exercises. Only then, we suggest moving to higher resistance and/or more repetitions
- Carry out all exercises as smoothly and slowly as possible
- Breathe calmly and regularly while training
- Exhale during the challenging part of the movement
- Avoid holding your breath
- Stop exercising immediately if you experience pain of any kind
- If you have injuries or previous injuries, speak with your doctor or therapist before beginning the exercise program
Flexible Training to Suit Your Needs:
- Available in different resistance levels: orange – light; green – medium; blue – strong
- Flexible training without unpleasant pulling on the skin, thanks to skin-friendly textiles
- Unique textile material for greater training comfort
Training Tips from Blackroll
- ASSESS YOUR CURRENT FITNESS LEVEL.
- AIM FOR REALISTIC GOALS.
- MAKE A PLAN.
- WORK ON YOUR WEAKNESSES.
- TRAIN PROGRESSIVELY.
- REST AND RECOVER.
- TRUST YOUR BODY.
- DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM TIME TO TIME.
- DON’T TRY; DO.