HighRoller Ergonomic Foam Roller Rolling Elevation
HighRoller's adjustable elevation allows you to roll hard-to-reach muscle groups (adductors, IT bands, biceps, etc.). HighRoller is wider than conventional foam rollers to cover larger areas. With sturdy, adjustable legs, the HighRoller remains stationary during the massage and allows for more versatile use compared to a basic foam roller.
- Based on massage techniques and dynamic flexibility training
- Improves blood circulation, muscle metabolism and relaxes soft tissues
- Correct rolling opens your adnate fascia and returns shortened muscles back to normal length
- Improves flexibility, mobility and economy of movement
- Decreases the risk of sprains, injuries and relieves chronic pain
- Three different settings: High, low and angled
- Removable stands
- Each short plastic legs has grip on the bottom surface
- Measurements: H 42,5 cm (1ft 4,73in), W 54cm (1ft 9,25in)
- Weight: 2,6kg (5lb,12oz)
- Weight limit: 120kg (265lb)
- One year warranty
- Patented and trademarked product
HighRoller - The Story
Easy Assembly and Storage
ACTIVELIFE KEY PROMISES:
1. We promise to educate every single user to find the best solution for their needs.
2. We promise to provide help through a personal, human-to-human connection.
3. We promise to engage with our customers who are seeking help within 24 hours.