ActiveLife Activist: Lindsey Ann Szakacs
Group Fitness Instructor & Health Coach
"Helping other anxy-introverts get their fit on!"
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself and your fitness background.
I am a group fitness instructor in San Diego, CA. I specialize in a class format called Core De Force which is a high intensity, butt-kicking MMA style workout! I have also been certified through the ISSA as a personal trainer for the past 4 years.
2) What has been your biggest client success story? Why do you think it was a success?
While I don’t have one huge success, I get excited for those clients who were afraid to start in the beginning and end up making those long term habits. I’ve had clients from when I first started still hanging with me today! I couldn’t be more grateful!
3) What would you do differently if you were starting in your industry now?
I would just tell myself to loosen up a little! Fitness doesn’t have to be so rigid. Just have fun with it
4) Which people or books have had the most influence on in your life and why?
5) What weekend hobbies do you enjoy?
I love going to walk by the beach on Saturday mornings with my husband and getting coffee together. I also love getting together with some of our friends for a Saturday morning brunch that we make ourselves.
6) Whats your favorite movie?
Deadpool! I’m a huge Ryan Reynolds fan, so really, anything with him in it is my favorite! But if I had to choose, definitely Deadpool!
7) Whats your favorite food?
Tough one! But lately, I’ve been digging Ramen from a local sushi restaurant called Sushi Exchange! If you’re ever in San Diego, give it a try!
8) What's your favorite part about being an ActiveLife Activist?
I get to hear about innovative tools for fitness and general health that most have never heard of before and I get to guide others towards them!
9) Tell us about your favorite AL product and why you enjoy it so much.